City of Celle, Germany: Case Study
Implementing Portfolio Management Platform
Following a demonstration of the Portfolio Management Platform, the decision was made to introduce it in the spring of 2016 and put
business day. The database underlying COMPAREX‘s proprietary software identification solution is SQL, so a large number of options for easy evaluation are available directly through the reporting services.
City of Celle’s Benefits
- Presentation of the relevant SCCM data for the Microsoft True-up in just a few clicks
- Classification of installed software according to different levels, e.g. free for non-commercial use, requires license, freeware etc.
- Direct allocation of individual products to suites using integrated deep identification
- Transparency with regard to all software titles used, as well as their versions and “current-market” versioning
- Consolidation of the software landscape concerning “different software titles for the same use” through eClass-oriented categorization
- Identification of potential security risks not recognized by anti-malware software through reports on “suspicious software and versions which are not up to date
Ready to get started identifying software and optimizing your portfolio? Click here. Fill out the form below to speak with one of our local experts about how you can make the most of your software stock.